How is this service so incredibly BAD???

Come here to ask for and share help and specific how-tos related to the 5gbfree.com hosting service.
jhern

How is this service so incredibly BAD???

Postby jhern » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:54 am

I'm not computer illiterate... but how in holy hell do you log in to your account? I sign up, get a username and password, then there's nowhere to fricken use it! 5gbfree homepage has absolutely NO login page... searching on google for "5gbfree login" (which I should NOT have to do, btw) gets me to a supposed login page... but there's no place to put your credentials and log in!!! I mean, it's cool that I have an account, but it seems like there's no way to use it and host a website.

Just FYI, I'm in my 20's (not a 95 year old that struggles with the internet... sorry to generalize old people). I work in the tech industry as an engineer. I may be a bit scatterbrained but I'm certainly not stupid. What I'm trying to say is that if I can't figure it out, there's a good chance many other people are also struggling and will go with the another option straight away. 5gbfree needs a regular person (ie. not IT) on staff to slap some common sense into them.

This rant made me feel better thanks :)

mangione

Re: How is this service so incredibly BAD???

Postby mangione » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:54 am

hi...
they send a mail with the link password and user.

BUt... it doesn't work anything :D
I created a db, and transfered my files... but... not i can't log in...

:shock:

horrible service!
now I want the delete my account... and I don't know how to do :D

Return to “Help & How Tos”